- Declutter Your Mind book
- Breaking Free from Stress workbook
- 9 Powerful Stoic Practices That Will Help You to Become Mentally Stronger
- Techniques to Stop Overthinking and Find Mental Peace
- Maximize Your Emotional Intelligence To Master Your Thoughts Worksheet
- 7 Easy Tricks to Calm Your Mind Without Meditation
- An Effective Step-by-Step Process to Banish Negative Thoughts
- How to Fight Negative Thoughts and Feelings
“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength…” – Marcus Aurelius
Alexander Clarke is an author who was born in Ohio and now lives in Asheville, North Carolina with his wife, their two children and their dog. He holds a BA in Behavioral Psychology and an MA in Philosophy and has worked as a counsellor and coach for many years.
With a long and successful working life behind him and having studied the philosophy and psychology of the mind and gained a deep understanding of it, Alexander has turned his talents to writing. Using his knowledge and experience of many of the things that affect the mind he has taken the decision to author self-help books on subjects that include stoicism, stop-overthinking, mind control and emotions to name but a few.
In his free time, Alexander enjoys hiking, being outside in the natural world, playing with his kids, reading, writing and cooking.
You can contact and connect with Alexander Clarke at :